Wednesday 7 January 2009

Quote of the Day



‘This leads me to something weird about the power that music has, it’s transportive ability. Any time I hear a song or record that meant a lot to me at a certain moment or I was listening to at a distinct time, I’m instantly taken back to that place in full detail.’

Warren Gamaliel Bancroft Winnipeg Harding
Chicago, Illinois,
April 6th, 2008

Sleeve note- Fleet Foxes: Fleet Foxes (2008)


I must blog about this CD sometime. It is incredible. Cool name as well. 'Gamaliel'....wow. The quote is 'right' as well. Music takes me to another place.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.