Wednesday 17 December 2008

Cheese alert


'Tis the season of Christmas letters, viz: 'little Jocasta sails through life, having started an MA in difficult sums, horse riding on 8 nights of the week, being proficient in 5 languages and she is only 6. Aren't we yummy?'
Stop. Right now. Or I will shoot you. Or at the very least smile glassily at you and say 'I really enjoyed that letter'.
I've blogged on this before- but you don't put pictures of your over acheiving kids on a blog. It is cheesy.
However, my 7 year old son bought this home today. It is a self portrait and I think it is brilliant. He thinks it is 'just good'.
Ahhhh. Bless. But still cheese. Good cheese though....

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.