Wednesday 1 October 2008

Back to work

First day back....... have I stepped off the island back into the sea, or have I come out of the sea and got back onto the island? I am not really sure.

I intended to blog more from Cliff but I couldn't fathom the wireless connection after a while, so being a bear of very little brain gave up.

Back from Cliff, some writing up, a sabbatical report (could I, couldn't I be a little bit transparent...ok I managed it), lots more time with the family... some drinks with a two friends (last night- toyed with doing my sabbatical questionaire, but that is as far as we got) plus.... I picked up a copy of Terminator 3 for £2 from Woolies!!!! Exactly my kind of film; sensitive characterisation, deep dialogue and subtle nuances.....

Still having trouble locating a guitar teacher who can match the gaps in my schedule although I can now (nearly) play one Belle and Sebastian song and one U2 song.

Tired...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.