Monday 17 November 2008

Rome wasn't built in a day





'They say Rome wasn't built in a day, but I wasn't on that particular job'.

Brian Clough

(I'm going through a Clough era at the moment- just finished 'Provided you don't kiss me' by Duncan Hamilton)

This post below is very very good (ignore the confusing numbering). It is about how hard, but how neccesary it is to start new things .... and how 'success' can be illusory. One for all those 'woe is me' types. Hmm... that would be me.....
4 posts in a day is too much for any sane person....


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.