Thursday 11 September 2008

It's ending soon......


'You'll be getting geared up to come back then' said someone to me in the Spar Shop today.


I'm not- I'm still horizontal! Painted a shed today. I now have 2 (a prize for those who remember Arthur 'Two sheds' Jackson...)..... looking forward to 12 hours with Martyn Joseph this weekend & then have to crank it up to prepare for being involved in an MA week & try and produce a final report of sorts...


Did one thing today...finally began to sort out a spiritual director...


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.