Thursday 4 September 2008

I'm back...did you miss me...obviously not...

Finally back- well been back over a week, but I've not blogged.

Finally managed to see some cricket, including a whole day with Matthew, my 7 year old. It was really good, even if I was exhausted by the 'Why Dad....' questions after 5 hours....

I'm now on 1.3 theological books. Including one read almost entirely on the toilet (don't ask!).

Spent last week at a friend's wedding. It was his second marriage. Done well in a tiny chapel near Lancaster. I have done a few 2nd/3rd marriages and thought about God redeeming the mess. This was the first time I have sat in the congregation and knowing all about the first marriage and thinking 'heck, there were good bits about that as well'. A good time, but a strange time...'

Trying to get my head into gear for returning to work. At the moment I can't. Gearing up to take part in auditing/tutoring/ leading 'edgy' worship for an MA course.

...still can't work out how to add pictures....

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.