Thursday 26 June 2008

That difficult 5th post.....

Ok- 5 posts in and I'm already running out of titles...

Last post for a few days: training day at school, so its a long weekend (I can't get used to weekends!). We are off to the in-laws in Manchester.

I will stay down for a bit to go to Old Trafford. No cricket sadly, but there is Radiohead, which is almost as good ( or better). Also, chance to catch up with a friend who is buying me concert tickets this year with 'head' in them (last one was Portishead).

Good quote from R.U.N. last week 'You have to smoke what you are selling'....... I have missed church- caught a trad Ang eucharist last week & hope to be at the church from which I went into Ministry this weekend...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.