Monday 30 June 2008

Phew for a minute there, I lost myself.....

A few days away in sunny Manchester.

No GCSE marking- hurrah! And nothing very deep (unless you count a visit to 'church'- Old Trafford football ground).....apart from last night at Old Trafford cricket ground with at least 40,000 other simple souls....

Radiohead were incredible---- highlights 'Lucky' as the light faded and an aeroplane came over, 'No suprises' and ... and.....

I'm sure MUFC and this concert were 'church' for some people.

All funded, including a superb curry by a great dentist friend of mine.... you know the picture of the Indian Holy Man wandering through a village and villagers coming out to give him food? My friend soes the same for me, except its concert tickets, cds and junk food....bliss!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered By Blogger

What I'm listening to....

  • Alison Krauss/Robert Plant- Raising Sand
  • Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago
  • Bright Eyes- Cassadaga
  • Coldplay- Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends
  • Dan Le Sac V Scroobius Pip- Angles
  • Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • My own compilation: Songs of morbid introspection Volume 2
  • Portishead: Third
  • Radiohead: OK Computer

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 children.